Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Memories

I'm so excited to be one of Melanie's Guest Designer's for this month!!! This is the first card I created for her to feature on her blog. You can see the write-up here along with the Q&A. The funny thing about this card is the idea for it came to me as I was sitting at the Secretary of State's office waiting to renew my driver's license. I used the Dazzling Diamonds technique on the butterflies, which I had cut out by hand. The little butterflies are punched out using the Martha Stewart punch after being covered in Versamark Champagne...which doesn't photograph real well.

Details
Stamps: "The Best Things in Life" and "Take Flight" by Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Versamark, Versamark Champage
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS
Accessories: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Up! Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, self-adhesive rhinestones, Martha Stewart butterfly punch


Hugs,
Shannon

3 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Your blue and white card, is so calming, what a soft and boatful make.

the wording on your 2nd card works so well with the white butterflies and the coloured ones are just right to balance the layout

Sarah x

Frogwoman said...

I love your butterfly card. It is beautiful!

Donna said...

congratulations, girl! love your blue butterflies!