Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Melanie's Sentiment Challenge

I know I already created one card for her challenge, but I'm not sure I was really digging it so I created this one. It's kind of a hybrid of some cards I've done already this week. Here's a closeup of the sentiment with the Prima flowers and the bottom stacked flowers. They are all held together using Basic Grey Sugared brads and mounted with pop dots.
Details
Stamps: "Say it with Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: "Sugared" by Basic Grey, Textured Whisper White CS
Accessories: "Sugared" brads by Basic Grey, Rust ribbon, Prima flowers, Hero Arts Art Flowers, paper piercer and template

Hugs,
Shannon

No comments: