Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Inspired Challenge

Today's challenge on Gina's blog was to make an inspirational card to remind ourselved to look forward as the new year starts. And this is what I came up with. I wanted to keep it pretty simple and elegant, so I kept the rose white adding only a few shadows and some Stickles to the petal edges. Gotta have some bling right!!!!! Here's a closeup of the rose so you can see the Diamond Stickles and the shadowing. I used my Prismacolor markers in Brick White and Eggshell to add the shadowing. I also used my Prismacolor markers to color the leaves.
Details
Stamps: "Say it with Flowers" and "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, 120lb Pure Luxury CS
Accessories: White Taffeta ribbon, Top Note Bigz Die, Diamond Stickles, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder, Prismacolor Markers

4 comments:

Donna said...

what a pretty card! love the edged stickles on the rose

Lorie said...

Lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck on winning a stamp set tonight at the new release party! :o)

Ellie said...

Beautiful card! I love the green/white combo!

Lesly said...

This is beautiful! I love the glitter accents on the rose.