Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have a "Crush" on you....

Don't forget about my blog candy on the Cards 4 Kids post here.

on SCS that is!!! Today's the "Crush". And if you're not over there playing with us, you should be!!!


I missed the first challenge so I'll be back later with that one, but the 2nd was the Burned Batik technique. Here's the card I created for it.


Details

Stamps: "Tropical Flowers" by Gina K. Designs, "Say it with Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Clear detail EP, sponges, heat gun, Yellow Stickles, Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug Folder, Big Shot, Dew Drops, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon



2nd card....created for the "Love Me Tender" challenge.

I'm not exactly wild about it. Had too many ideas floating around in my head I think. Might come back and put this onto a white base instead....we'll see.

Details
Stamps: "Our Love" by H&M stamps

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Large flower, Burgundy Shimmerz, Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, brown and white felt, Top Note die, Hearts Cuttlebug Die, Big Shot, "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug folder

5 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

What a fun card! I love that big huge flower!

Heidi said...

I love the flower card on the cream, very pretty!
Stay warm!

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW, your Burned Batik card is gorgeous. I love those colors and the softness of the images on the main panel. Your second one is gorgeous, too, with that shimmery big flower.

Gramrussell said...

I am from Blogger Group 9. I love the "crush" card. It is just gorgeous. The colors are just beautiful and I love the ribbon. Great job. I'll have to check out the technique.

~*Joni said...

I think it's beautiful as is. The flower pops off nicely and the black CB nestie is very elegant. Great balance of embellis!