Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gina K Challenges

Good Morning!!!! I created this card for 2 challenges today. The first is Melanie's challenge about making a sentiment the main focus of the card....and the second is Gina's challenge to make a non-standard size card. This is a square card that measures 6"x6". I used Basic Grey paper for the background from the Sultry pack. Then I cut out a couple of the flowers from a 2nd sheet and popped them up on mini pop dots and added some Stickles to the petal edges. I also added a Prima flower with a rhinestone brad center and some Stickles around the brad. I used SU!'s ticket punch for the corners and added little self-adhesive pearls. The sentiment and mat were cut out using my Classic and Scallop Oval Nestabilities. I sponged some Pink Pirouette ink on the edges of the sentiment.

Details
Stamps: "Say it with Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa
Paper: "Sultry" by Basic Grey, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Classic and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Prima Flower, Rhinestone brad, Self-adhesive pearls, Lime Green and Diamond and Cotton Candy Stickles, Stampin' Sponges

Hugs,
Shannon

3 comments:

Dragana Skoro said...

This is such a lovely card! I like these soft colours.

Melanie said...

I really like it!!

Melanie said...

Ps did you enter this one, too?