Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Gettin' Messy....

With Gina K!!!!!! This card was created for the "Gettin' Messy" Challenge! You have until Jan. 26th at 9am to make your own messy card for a chance to win a Gina K. Designs gift certificate. The challenge was to use some crumpled, rumpled or just plain ol' ripped. I crumped the paper for the T-shirt before I stamped it. Then I added a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen around the neck, bottom hem and arms for a bit more age. I distressed the 2 layers for the mat and the tag. And I thought the felt ribbon and fiber added to the "old" look. I used the "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug folder on the base and swiped "Walnut Stain" distress ink over it.

Details
Stamps: "Little Tees" by Melanie Muenchinger and "My Cuppa' Joe" by Rupa Shevde, both for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Basic Brown, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz distress ink in "Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain"
Paper: "Bittersweet" by Basic Grey, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Edge distressor, felt ribbon, fuzzy fiber, tiny tag, "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug Folder

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the paper pieced shirt! Very cute.

La'Diva said...

This is great!