Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

From One Card to Another

This challenge was all about recycling. To take a card you received for Christmas and turn it into another card you can send to someone. I didn't get many cards this year, so I picked these 2 to use. And this is the card I came up with. I cut out 3 of the penguin images from the red card and punched out the snowflakes from the "Let it Snow" card. I stamped the "Thank You" on the red background and popped up the snowflake circle with mini pop dots. It's all set to send to someone as a thank you for the Christmas gifts now. What a great idea!!!! I may have to go down and grab the other cards I received and recycle those as well.
Details
Stamps: "Sincere Salutations" by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 2 Christmas cards, mini pop dots

2 comments:

Donna said...

how fun!! now you have a card to giveway this next Christmas already!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love how you recycled your card! :D