Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

EXTREMELY Exciting News!!!!

Did you see this??????




I know.....that's me!!!! I can hardly believe it myself. I found out yesterday and I just about burst with excitement! I almost broke out into tears of joy while sitting at my desk at work. I'm thrilled to be able to create for Melanie. Stay tuned for her release later this month.


And.....I have some more exciting news coming tomorrow!!!! This has been a VERY good week.

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Congrats, Shannon! That is fabulous news!

xiumaiyuki said...

Congratulations!!! those are such gorgeous cards!!!! I love it when the PP takes center stage.

Melanie said...

more news?! what is it?? :) (was it as exciting as mine? careful how you answer) ;)

Laurie in MN said...

Hi,
I came from Melanie's blog. You certainly deserve the fun and honor of working with Melanie and her stamps.

I love your blog and creations.

laos348 said...

Congratulations! Those really were elegant, you deserved it!

Rosie Lilya said...

You deserve it! Your cards are great! Congrats!!!