Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Etsy Challenge #20

It's time for the weekly Art Inspiring Art Etsy Challenge!!! This week's store is Zeba...beautiful jewelry from casual to elegant. I picked this piece as my inspiration. I wanted to show you the card with and without the added necklace. I loved the swirl of the necklace with the pearls. So, I whipped out my D'vine Swirl embossing folder and half pearls and got to work.
The necklace charm was just a blank metal circle. I stamped on it using Staz-On black and colored it using Prismacolor markers. The quote is stamped on the backside so it's reversible.
Details
Stamps: "Dreams do Jour" by Stampin' Up!, "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Staz-On Black
Paper: Silver Metallic, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Necklace charm from Joann's, self adhesive pearls, "D'Vine Swirl" Cuttlebug folder
Hugs,
Shannon


5 comments:

Colleen said...

That is a Gorgeous card. I love the way you cut the white & silver paper in the swirl design to add to the whole flow of the card. And the necklace idea is so fun.

JulieStamps said...

Very elegant card! TFS

Ashley said...

This is FABULOUS! So creative! I love it! Thanks for playing my challenge, it means a lot to me!

Merry said...

This is fantastic. What a great way to use shim.

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card! I love the 2-tone effect!