Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Diva Set

I'm in the process of putting an auction basket together for a local school and I wanted to include some "kid" note cards. And I love these "Little Tees" from Melanie. It's an amazingly versatile set.

Here's a pic of the box, which I cut out on my new Cricut! Today was a VERY good day. More on that later..... It took me awhile to figure it out, but I think maybe I finally got it. I ran the box and the cards thru the Big Shot with the "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug folder, then lightly ran some Whisper White craft ink over it to highlight the embossing.
I "colored" the shirt using the solid tee stamp and just kinda rolling it on the ink pad so it wasn't fully loaded....gives it a nice "worn" feel. Melanie did a tutorial on it here. The buterfly is stamped in Regal Rose and the stars are in Pretty in Pink to match the shirt. "Diva" is in Chocolate Chip to match the cardstock.
Here's the set all put together and ready for the basket.


Details

Stamps: "Little Tees" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White Craft Ink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: "Spots and Dots" Cuttlebug Folder, Cricut, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Island Blossom Dew Drops


Hugs,
Shannon

PS....this set is now available for purchase at my store.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty...I like the colors!

Amanda said...

What a great gift idea and it's in my FAV color combo!

Becky said...

This is just an awesome gift idea. They are gorgeous.

xiumaiyuki said...

Wowza! They are super nice and chic!!! Love the color combo!

Melanie said...

nice bag, baby!