Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cuttlebug Folder Organization

Have you ever sat there with a pile of Cuttlebug folders and wondered just what to do with them? Well here is my solution. It's an unfinished recipe box I found one day at Michael's. I used ModgePodge and covered it with Basic Grey DP. Added a few Prima flowers and some Dew Drops and I have an place for all my folders. I used my new Cricut to cut the lettering for the front and the top out of black vinyl. I figured that way all the spacing would be consistent and straight.

Inside I made dividers out of Certainly Celery CS with a strip of matching DP on one side. Then I wrote the name of the folder in the top left corner. I also take a sharpie and write the name of the folder on the folder itself. When I'm using it, I take the divider and turn it sideways so it sticks up and it's easy to find just where the folder goes when I'm done.


For more organizing ideas for your folders and the chance for a $5 GC from cropstop.com check out the Cuttlebug Challenge website.


Details
Paper: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Cricut, black vinyl, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops




Hugs,
Shannon

12 comments:

Theresa said...

I love this! It is so pretty and what a great idea for organizing!

Firenze said...

What a fab idea! I have mine stored neatly but I think the tabs to separate will be perfect!

Becky said...

What a wonderful idea, and the box is just gorgeous.

xiumaiyuki said...

Thanks for the idea! The box looks so pretty...love the PP you used!

Frogwoman said...

Cute idea! Where did you get the box?

Chris said...

A brilliant folder box and such a great idea. I'd love to be as organised as this and I especially like how all the folder names are on the little tabs. Chris

Debsg said...

What a fantastic idea. If only we had a Michael's here in the UK. I love that store.

laos348 said...

Fabulous idea. I have al my CB folders in a pile with no organization whatsoever. I really like this idea! (and you made it so pretty too).

Ashley said...

This is awesome! I love this thought! Thanks for sharing!

Maggie said...

I luv how simple it is to create this :)
Thanks for participating on the article :)
Maggie

Holly said...

Great idea! I love that you decorated it. I probably would buy it and use it but not decorate it!

Melanie said...

nice, i like this! I have not yet found the right size anywhere that will hold them as nicely as this and still allow room to flip thorugh them, but I'm not giving up the search!! ;)