Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge and Blog Candy!!!

This contest is now over....

I've created a tutorial today at the Cuttlebug Challenges blog. You can find it here.

The challenge for you here on my blog is in celebration of my birthday coming up on the 26th!! Can you guess what it is???

Yep, I challenge you to go make me a birthday card!! How simple it that? Spread the word by and leave a comment with the link to your birthday card for me on this post.

I can't wait to see all the beautiful creations you make!

As a bonus entry, tell me and show me about how you organize the cards you create to send. I have mine in a basket organized by category....Birthday, Holiday, Just Because, Get Well, Sympathy, Baby, Wedding, Thank You.


I'll have this challenge open until 11:59pm on Jan. 25th for you to post to. I'll pick a winner on the 26th.


Oh, wanna know what the prize is? It's the "Tiny Mosaic" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and the Birthday Card I made for this tutorial.

I'll have blog candy daily all week long in celebration of my upcoming birthday (along with all the wonderful design team news and blog candy wins I've had this month) with "Get to know me" questions. So make sure you check back here daily. And don't forget to signup as a follower so you don't miss a single moment.

And....if all of that wasn't enough....Gina K. Designs' big release party is Thursday, Jan 22nd from 7pm-10pm CST at the Gina K. forums on SCS. Be there!!!!



Card Details

Stamps: "Sincere Salutations" by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: "D'vine Swirl", "Frills", and "Happy Birthday" Cuttlebug Folders, Candle Light Shimmerz, Sateen Flowers by Gina K. Designs, Self Adhesive Pearls, Very Vanilla grosgrain and taffeta ribbons, Stylized Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware

Organizer Details
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Cricut, Black Vinyl, "D'vine Swirl" Cuttlebug folder, Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge, corner rounder


Hugs,
Shannon

12 comments:

mitch1066 said...

first of all Happy Birthday!!
I only started making cards last year so i have to admit i don't have them organised but i should,i like your idea!Thanks for sharing:)

Joanne Travis said...

Beautiful card! I love the white, it is so clean and refreshing, the sentiment with the hardware is lovely with this.

Holly said...

what a great tutorial! I love the card you made! it's so elegant looking with all of those pearls!

Holly said...

Great tutorial! I love the card you made. It's so elegant looking with all those pearls!

xiumaiyuki said...

Gorgeous card! wish I was as organized! I just have my cards in a shoebox. It is a pain however to look for a specific one when I need it. and last but not least, Happy Bday! Hope you have a great one!!!

Theresa said...

Shannon, this is so beautiful and elegant! Happy Birthday to you!!!

Caryl P said...

Happy birthday!!! I've been cooped up in the basement and made you a card...check it out:

http://stampsnstitches.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-birthday-shannon.html

As for organization I'm still working in that area. Maybe you've inspired me!

Mandy said...

That white and cream birthday card is SO elegant and beautiful!! :)

Ashley said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love it! I'll go read your tutorial, I just got my CB for my birthday (Dec 31) so I need all the help I can get.

Also, I don't organize my cards. Isn't that horrible? I throw them all into a bin. Yeesh!

Donna said...

Happy Early Birthday! here's the card I made ya! but you already saw it on my blog - ha!

Cupcakes Rock My World

LORI said...

Great Post, Shannon!!

Ashley said...

sorry it's taken me so long to do your challenge. It's been a rough week. Here it is:
http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-birthday-shannon.html