Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #14

Welcome to my first Cuttlebug Challenge as a design team member!!!! I'm so thrilled to be working with this great group of women. Today's challenge is to use your favorite Cuttlebug folder. I choose "Bloom Dots" but you'll also notice I used the little folder from "I Love You" too. You'll recognize the mailbox as the one I created for last week's challenge. This week I created 8 mini cards for inside. Each card measures 3" square. And they were quick to come together. I ran each one thru my Big shot using the "Bloom Dots" embossing folder. I also ran the pink layer thru using the "I Love You" folder. I sanded down the letter slightly then sponged Chocolate Chip ink onto the edges and the letters. I added pink pearls to the lower corner for just a big of bling.

Now that you've seen my creation, come play with us. Just leave a link to your card in the comments section for today's challenge. Leave one here too so I make sure I come visit your blog to see your creation.
And don't forget....a tutorial and a treat are coming on Monday!!!! I promise you won't want to miss it.


Details
Paper: Chocolate Chip, "Sugared" by Basic Grey
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pink mini half pearls
Hugs,
Shannon

6 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

These are so cute!!! perfect for V-day! I love what you've done with the Target mail box!

laos348 said...

Really nice job on these - that's a great folder you chose! The combination of the cards and mailbox is so pretty.

Becky said...

I just love this, I am loving this mailbox also, great job. The colors you chose are just fabu-licious...:)

Debsg said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and that mailbox is just wow!

~Christina~ said...

So super cute! I love the mailbox! I had fun with this challenge too :)

Loretta Rodger said...

Just love the mailbox, the soft colors work very well together!