Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Gift

Better late than never..... Well, I couldn't post it before I gave it to him, and I've been so busy with DT items that I never got the chance to post this until now. Plus, it would also make a great Valentine's Day gift. And it's sure simple to make!!! The coupon stamps are from Hero Arts. The hinged tin if from Gina K. Designs. He loved it because it was something I made just for him, and it's a gift that keeps giving, as I've included coupons for movie nights, homemade dinners, lunches, etc.

Details
Stamps: "Bracket and Tags" by Hero Arts
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU! CS and DP by Basic Grey
Accessories: Ribbon Originals by SU!, Twill Tape by SU!,
hinged tin

Hugs,
Shannon

1 comment:

Melanie said...

very cute1 so what was the big news?? ;)