Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Celebration Day Two!!!! and winner from Day One!!!

This contest is now closed.....

The answer to "What is my favorite color?" is......BLUE!!!! The darker the better!!!!

And the winner for Day One is .....
Ashley said...
Happy Birthday week extravaganza! :)
I'm gonna guess blue.


Congrats Ashley! Email me your address and I'll get your package right out to you.

This is the prize package for Day Two! More fun Fiesta Felt, some Hero Arts gemstones, and a handmade card.

And the question of the day is......"What is my favorite pro sport to watch?"

Leave your answer in the comments here and I'll pick a random winner from the correct answers tomorrow. You have until 11:59pm EST to respond.

Hugs,
Shannon

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Since baseball is what I like best, that's my guess.

Caryl P said...

Since you're in Detroit and close to Canada, I'll go with hockey. Besides, it's the best!