Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Celebration Day Six and Day 5 winner!!!!

This contest is now closed.....

Dark Chocolate!!!! The darker and richer the better!!!! Yummy!!!!!

The winner is....
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

1

Timestamp: 2009-01-25 04:59:04 UTC


Caryl P said...
I'll be different from the crowd and guess dark chocolate. Speaking of which I wonder if I have any here.....



So, Caryl...did you have any?


Prize package for today.....is a surprise!!! But I will tell you this...it's a good one!

Today's question......drumroll please........what's one of the 2 sets I ordered in my first Stamping Up! order from the new catalog?

Remember....answers to these questions can be found if you know where to look......

A random winner will be choosen from the correct answers. You have until 11:59pm tonight to respond with your comments in this post.

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Shannon,

One of the first two sets you ordered is Thoughts & Prayers.

Lisa

Caryl P said...

I do recall you saying that Thoughts and Prayers was already backordered. So that's my guess. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Caryl P said...

Oh, and there was no dark chocolate to be found...but a few hershey kisses satisfied my craving. :-)

lynnephelps said...

Thoughts & Prayers, on backorder already! Don't you HATE waiting for backorders? You are already impatient waiting for the regular order turn-around time. Backorders are like torture!!!