Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration Day One!!!!!

This contest is now closed.....

Whooo.....hooo.....my birthday is 7 days away, and I'm giving out blog candy a day until then. Now I know it's not some fabulous new stamp set or huge pot of gold, but what do you expect from a cost analyst?

So, today's question......What is my favorite color?

Leave a comment here with your answers and I'll pick a random winner from the correct answers and announce it with tomorrow's post. You have until 11:59pm tonight to leave your response.

Wanna know what you're playing for?

A package of Fiesta Felt, some black self-adhesive rhinestones, and a card from me! What could be better, right?

Stay tuned right here all week for more giveaways and the "grand prize" on the 26th.

Hugs,

Shannon

7 comments:

Alfred Gallardo said...

Based on the layout, I think Brown is the color. :D

Donna said...

hmmm, is black a color? I think it's black. didn't realize your b'day is around the corner! fun!! those felt buttons are CUTE!

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I am going to guess a random color-it's green.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday week extravaganza! :)
I'm gonna guess blue.

La'Diva said...

I am going to guess... blue!

Felicia said...

Hi Shannon I'm Felicia from SCS blogger group 9. I'm going to guess blue is your favorite color!

Caryl P said...

I have not a clue so I'll guess my favorite...YELLOW! Not many people love yellow, which is surprising because it's such a happy color.