Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Celebration Day Four and Day 3 winner!!!!

This contest is now closed....

Finance!!!!! Yep, holding the purse strings for the company. Actually in my department the majority of people have engineering backgrounds.

The winner is.....

Ashley said...
finance?

I'm a cost analyst for Ford. And while my background is finance, most of my co-workers have backgrounds in engineering. It's an interesting and fun group to be a part of!

Ashley, I have your info from the other day so I'll combine your prizes.

Here is today's prize....along with a handmade card. I can't decide which one to send so I'll include all the cards I made yesterday.

Today's question..... What's my favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?
The answer to this is in my blog postings somewhere......


Leave your answer here in the comments section by 11:59pm EST and I'll pick a winner tomorrow morning.

Good luck!
Shannon

6 comments:

bolha said...

Hi shannon. Thanks for stoping by my blog. I see you´re giving some stuff away. :) Iĺl give it a go. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink is Diet Coke. Is it? :)
x Natasha x

Becky said...

Cute; Coffee?

Ashley said...

Since I've already won so much, I'm just gonna take a wild guess. And if I'm right then I must be psychic because how do I know so much about you Shannon? I'm gonna guess Iced Tea.

Nancy said...

The messages were flying fast and furious at the release party last night so I'm not sure if you are one of the many who said they are Diet Coke addicts - but that's my guess! Shame on me for starting the Diet Coke thing as being my drug of choice. LOL!

lisa808 said...

There was a lot of talk last night about Starbucks and Diet Coke. Being my first release party, I had trouble keeping up with everything. But, I'm going to guess you were one of the Diet Coke commenters.

Caryl P said...

I'll guess coffee...hot in the winter and iced in the summer, you just can't go wrong.