Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Celebration Day Five and Day 4 winner!!!!

This contest is now closed.....

And the answer is.......Diet Coke!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww.....yea..... me loves me some Diet Coke!!! I drink it instead of coffee in the morning. And I usually have a glass right before bed at night. Not to mention the many, many glasses in between.

And the winner is.....

Nancy said...
The messages were flying fast and furious at the release party last night so I'm not sure if you are one of the many who said they are Diet Coke addicts - but that's my guess! Shame on me for starting the Diet Coke thing as being my drug of choice. LOL!

Nancy, send me your address and I'll get your prize out to you.


Today's question..... What is my favorite type of chocolate? Dark, milk, or white?

Winner gets the prize pack of the day...very cool designer brads, gemstones, the card I created for the release party and CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Come on.....take a guess....what have to go to lose???? Are you really going to pass up the opportunity to try to win chocolate?????

Leave you answer in the comments here....you have until 11:59pm EST today to play.

Hugs,
Shannon

4 comments:

La'Diva said...

Milk Chocolate?

lisa808 said...

Since milk chocolate is my favorite, that's my guess!

Caryl P said...

I'll be different from the crowd and guess dark chocolate. Speaking of which I wonder if I have any here.....

Captain Scrappy said...

I guess dark...