Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 17 and Ways to Use It 200

Why should I be outside in the cold and blowing snow when I could be in here thinking warm happy thoughts? I created this card for this week's Basic Grey Challenge and for the Ways to Use It SCS Challenge. This week's challenge is to use chipboard. So, I started off with the "b" and it just kinda grew from there. I decided to do a "baby" card as I don't currently have any in my stash and I always seem to need one at the last second.
I brayer ink on the "A", "B" and "Y". The "b" and the star are covered in Basic Grey DP first then I painted Candle Light Shimmerz on them.
Now, I have to go shovel because I need to get my car out because my sister now wants something nice for the nurses's station, like a basket of candies or tin of cookies or something. Anyone have any ideas?????

Details
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Paper: "Two Scoops" by Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories: Chipboard from Archiver's, Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, "Candle Light" Shimmerz

Hugs,
Shannon

9 comments:

G3 said...

Love the baby suit. Gorgeous card

Danita said...

What an adorable baby card!!! Love the little onesie!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What a sweet baby card! The chipboard really adds the perfect touches.

Craft_mom said...

This is fabulous! Love it!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card - love those colours!

Rica said...

Gorgeoud card - love the colours and the great work on you chipboard letters.
Thanks for playing this week.
hugs Heather xx

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

A fantastic card, I love the chipboard letters you have used and the papers. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Kristen said...

Such a sweet and gorgeous card! I love the colors and the glittery stars!

Chris said...

A perfect baby card Shannon! I love the little vest from the paper and the chipboard letters look stunning. Chris