Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 16

I'm sure you've all figured out by now how much I love the Basic Grey papers. Well....in my blog hopping today I came across a Basic Grey Challenges Blog!!!!! Can you image? How perfect for me. So, I jumped in with both feet and put my thinking cap on....although maybe not quite all the way, my mojo is running on low tonight....and created this based on the sketch challenge for the week. The card measures 4-1/4" square. The paper is Basic Grey "Two Scoops". And I paired it with SU!'s Baroque Motifs stamp for the center image.

Details
Stamps: "Baroque Motifs" by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Baja Breeze, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Paper: "Two Scoops" by Basic Grey, Barely Banana
Accessories: Cream grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle Nestabilities

14 comments:

Alison Anderson said...

Baroque motifs is one of my favorite sets! Great card!

xiumaiyuki said...

I love BG as well! Very well done. You really brought out the wonderfulness of the DP. Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love those stamps.

Debsg said...

Love this project, the colours are gorgeous. You have some fab cards here. Deb x

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, cool, lovin this.

Elizabeth said...

So pretty!

Becky said...

awesome card, love the dp.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is beautiful, so simple but so effective. Gorgeous. Kim

laos348 said...

Very cool - the colors you used for stamping match the paper perfectly. I'm a big fan of BG too so I really like seeing what others do with it.

Chris said...

A stunning card! I love the colour scheme you chose and the central stamp is wonderful. Chris

Rica said...

Oh WOW - I love the way you've put the papers together creating such a beautifully balanced card - brilliant.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Danita said...

What a great card Shallon. I love the paper with the stamps you picked!!! This was my very first challenge also!! I can totally relate!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Kristen said...

So gorgeous! I love the paper choice and the colors! Great stamp too! So glad you found the Basic Grey Challenges blog--it's so much fun!

Annchen said...

Such a stunning card