Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another CAS Card

Well, once I finished my first card for this challenge I had this idea pop into my head. I used my long rectangle nesties to add the embossed rectangles. I also embossed the orchid and "Dream" with clear details EP after stamping with Brilliance Graphite Black. I colored the orchid with my Prismacolor markers.
I used Sienna Brown and Light Umber on the pot itself.
Inside the pot is Cocoa Bean.
Stem and leaves are Dark Olive Green and Dark Green.
Flowers are Treea Cotta, Tulip Yellow, and Yellow Orange blended with the colorless blender.
Shadows are 20% Warm Grey.
Details
Stamps: "Botanical Dreams" by Asela Hopkins for Gina K Designs
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS by Gina K. Designs
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, clear detail EP, Whisper White Taffeta ribbon
Hugs,
Shannon

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Shannon,
I'm Joanne from blogger group 9, I look forward to getting to know you better. Your blog is really lovely!
I really love this card with the clean white space and that orchid is gorgeous, it really stands out against the white. So beautiful!! I love the embossed background too.
Enjoy your weekend!