Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

WOW Factor

Well, I didn't take part in Day 10 of the PCP 12 Days of Christmas Challenge because I was working on these cards for the supervisors at work. And after doing all 3 in one day I was spent!

These are all 6"x6" cards. And yes, they were hard to part with. But I have pics and I can always recreate them if I want to. Some of my co-workers were afraid to sign them so they didn't get ruined with a bunch of signatures inside. I personally think that adds to it.


Inspired by Jennifer's card.

Details

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and Snow Swirled by Stampin' Up!, Joys of the Season by Hero Arts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper: Chocolate Chip, 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Eyelets by We R Memory Keepers, Alpine Originals Felt Ribbon, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds EP, Brayer, Stampin' Sponges, Crop-a-dile


Details
Stamps: A Year of Flowers by Gina K Designs, Baroque Motifs and Cute and Curly by Stampin' Up!, Joys of the Season by Hero Arts
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Versamark
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Whisper White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Glassy Glaze EP, Curly Label Punch, Vintage Brads, Black and White ribbon

Details
Stamps: Trees Silhouettes and Seasonal Sayings by Gina K Designs, Joys of the Season by Hero Arts
Ink: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Textured Navy
Accessories: Brayer, Stampin' Sponges, Dazzling Diamonds EP, Large Eyelets by We R Memory Makers, Crop-a-Dile

8 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

I love all the Christmas cards you designed they are all soooo pretty!!!

Cheryl :)

Alison Anderson said...

wow!!!! AWESOME cards! I especially love the first one!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I totally luv the first card...I must give that a try...you really did an awesome job! *~*

Sara said...

These are beautiful!!

Ann said...

WoWzA! That first card is absolutely stunning! Love the sparkly blue! :D

Jackie said...

Wow!! all 3 cards are amazing...the last one is my fave!! awesome job!!!!!

Becky Sorensen said...

Very pretty.

Susan said...

All three are lovely, but the first one just awed me. The scene is so beautiful and framing it with the top note die really adds to the wow factor.