Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!!

Shoveling Snow
About 10" of it fell today. The pup wasn't quite sure what to do about it, since the snow almost came up to his tummy out on the lawn where there was still a few inches from the last snow fall. And we're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. I might have to go shovel a spot for him to do his business if we get much more.

I did make sure the mail lady could get to my porch since I was expecting my Gina K. Designs package today. And sure enough....it arrived this afternoon. yeah!!!! I love new stamps. And I have lots of reasons to ink them up. But not today.....body is sore from all the shoveling.


Hope you're able to stay warm today and this weekend!!!

Hugs,
Shan

No comments: