Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge 12-3

I created this card for the SCS Sketch Challenge. I know....it took me awhile to get to it. What can I say....I've been busy doing other stuff. Did ya see the table I made? Plus I didn't really know where I wanted to go with this one. So, I busted out Lovely As A Tree from the bottom of the pile....can't believe I haven't used it in awhile.....and made this. It's kinda manly which is where I wanted to go. I used the Magic Pastels technique but with my Prismacolor markers. I stamped the image first in Basic Black then randomly colored in the leaves and trunk. Then I stamped the image again using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement in Versacolor Black and heat embossed it with detail black. I added a little Always Artichoke and Really Rust to the corners of the image with sponges.

But it still needed a little somethin' so I added the Rain Drops to the upper and lower corner to finish it off.

Details
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Basic Black, Versacolor Black, Mellow Moss
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Rain Drops by Cloud 9, Stampin' Sponges, Detail Black EP, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Prismacolor Markers: 30% Warm Grey, Avocado, Yellow Orange, Terra Cotta, Lt. Umber, Walnut, Dark Olive Green