Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge 12-17

Better late than never I guess. That's kind of how my Christmas decorating is going as well this year. But my mom and I did get my tree up yesterday after breakfast, so that's a start.

Anyhoo.....here's my card for this week's sketch challenge at SCS. Isn't she cute? I was kinda in need of something fun and sunny with all the snow outside. There was another good inch plus for me to clear yesterday morning before leaving for breakfast. This is Sheree from InStyle Stamps. Isn't she adorable???? She looks so relaxed and happy.

I colored her and created the tile wall with my Prismacolor markers. Then I added some Waterfall Stickles to some of her bubbles for a little extra sparkle.

Details
Stamps: Sheree from InStyle Stamps, Wonderful Words from SU!
Ink: Basic Black, Summer Sun
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Summer Sun, Barely Banana
Accessories: Swiss Dots and Border Frills! Cuttlebug folders, Flame Dewdrops, Waterfall Stickles

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Great card and nice coloring! love the yellow...tfs!!!

Becky said...

great sketch, love the colors.