Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Retirement Party

As the Stampin’ Up! Stamps purchase their golf clubs and head out to the links with my dad to enjoy their days of retirement away from ink and paper let’s celebrate all the years of joy they have provided for us.

Let’s scoop up as many as we can before they are gone and we’re reduced to buying them on Ebay for more than list price.

When: Jan. 10th
Time: 1-4pm
Where: Shannon’s Studio
Why: Because we don’t want to miss out on these great sets. Plus I’ll have make and takes using some of the sets that I’ll be parting ways with. And of course I’ll have catalogs and order forms so you can get your own sets before they are gone. Refreshments will be served! It is a retirement party after all!!!!
RSVP: Send me an email or drop me a line by Jan. 5th so I can get an accurate count for refreshments and the make and takes.

Can’t make it….send me your order or order the sets online at my website… www.shannonssentiments.stampinup.net

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

I am looking forward to this event! I am so excited!