Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 9

Well what do you know....I managed to complete challenges 2 days in a row!!! Well, I guess it wasn't too terribly hard since today is Saturday and I don't work on Saturdays...or Sundays for that matter, so I should be able to do tomorrow's challenge too. So, today is the 9th Day of Christmas over at PCP. And the challenge put forth for "9 Ladies Dancing" was to use a lady on your card. So, I dug deep and dusted her off. First I colored her in with my Prismacolor Markers. Then I had some fun!!! I added Silver Bells Shimmerz to her purse, she is going to a holiday party afterall. And some Burgundy Shimmerz to her gift. Added some rhinestones for her earrings and some very tiny little silver beads to the fringe on her purse. Not the easiest task I've ever drempt up!!!! But I do love how it turned out.
Details
Stamps: Totally Cool by Stampin' Up! - Retired, Seasonal Sayings by Gina K Designs
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Sugared paper by Basic Grey
Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Shimmerz, Tiny silver beads, Prismacolor markers

2 comments:

Tessa said...

well isn't she just fab?! Great job!

Jackie said...

Supah cute card! great coloring too!!