Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 8 and SCS "Ways to Use It" Challenge

Today is the 8th Day of Christmas over at PCP.....and I need to get to stamping!!! I've been busy rearranging my studio to make it a bit more user friendly. Really I wanted to reorganize my stuff so I could have more of my cool embellies right at my fingertips, as well as my stamps. And I enhanced my work table....all by myself!!!! I've got a bunch of pics all thru the process except for the after, since I'm still working on tweaking a few things.

Oh, and if you haven't yet noticed....hop on over to Gina K's blog and check out the new storage system she's releasing on Thursday. So exciting!!!! And Asela has a bit of a peek on her blog today as well for a new stamp set....and a give-away! And Melanie has some info on the new storage system on her blog as well.

Ok, I'll be back later to post some pics after I manage to get some stamping done.

I'm back!!!! Did you miss me? So, I managed to get all my pics from today uploaded and a card made for today's 8th Day of Christmas Challenge.

Here's the card I did. Isn't she cute. She's called Curly Surpriseabella.



I added Baby Blue Stickles to her middle gift, and Yellow Stickles to the bow. I colored her with my Prismacolor Markers in Warm Black (hair), Khaki (pants), Lt. Cerulean Blue (gifts), Goldenrod (gift), Crimson Red (shirt), 30% and 40% Warm Gray for shading.

Here she is with her matching envelope for the "Ways To Use It" challenge on SCS.

Details
Stamps: Curly Surpriseabella by Stamping Bella, "Joy" by LYB, Snowflakes by LYB

Ink: Baja Breeze, Brilliance Graphite Black, Versamark
Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Baja Breeze, Real Red and Whisper White by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Pickle Baubles, Paper Piercer, Stickles in Yellow and Baby Blue, Edge Distressor, Prismacolor Markers.