Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

WOW.....I'm a bit behind on my days here huh? Well, I guess Day 5 was also a sneak peek for one of my classes.....I seem to be completing these challenges every other day or so.

Anyhoo....today is Day 7. "7 swans a swimming...." but I guess Verve stamps is like the rest of us and a bit tired of all the birds. I was gonna have to start reusing images since I just don't own that many bird stamps. So, they offered a black and white elegance challenge. And they allowed a dash of color. But I wanted my color to be alittle subtle. Here's what I came up with.


I inked the ornament images first in Versamark, then in Basic Black, then stamped then onto Gina K Designs 120 Pure Luxury Cardstock. Then I dusted them with Interference Blue Pearl Ex. They have just a hint of color when the light hits them just right. I drew the hangers with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and went over parts with the Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add some sparkle.


Details
Stamps: Christmas Magic Collection by Little Yellow Bicycle, Inkadinkado
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS by Gina K Designs, Basic Black
Accessories: Silver and Black organdy ribbon, Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, Pearl Ex, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous! Love your subtle hint of color. Thanks for playing! :)