Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PCP 12 days of Christmas -- Day 5

Today is Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge over at PCP. 5 golden rings!!!!! So today's challenge is to create a card or item that is round or has circles on it. Shouldn't be too hard to come up with something for that. Although I have a bunch of Snowman Soup's to make tonight!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!



Stay tuned for my entry....if I get to it tonight. Who needs to eat dinner, right? If I don't get the entry done I'll be posting more sneak peeks for my December classes. Remember the RSVP date is tomorrow so I can get all the supplies ordered.




My entry is also a sneak peek for the Cookie/Recipe Exchange class.....so you'll only get to see a bit of it here....and no details until after the class.

No comments: