Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PCP 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

Well I'm traveling tomorrow for work, so I didn't have much time to play tonight. But I couldn't pass up an opportunity to win one of Gina K's fabulous stamp sets for the PCP 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. So, I whipped up this one in about 15 mins from concept to posting. About all the time I had to work. I'm typing this up as I'm waiting for my clothes to dry so I can pack them. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?

It's a 4.25" x 4.25" card. The challenge was to incorporate 12 embellishments. I managed to get in 11 rhinestones, 2 Prima flowers, a bauble and some ribbon. Not bad for a small card. Actually, the ribbon is there because I stamped the sentiment on kinda crooked. It wasn't too bad, but it bothered me, so I said to myself "there are no mistakes in stamping, only opportunities" grabbed my thickest chocolate chip ribbon and crossed my fingers that it was wide enough to cover it. And it was!!!! Whew!!!


Details
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard,
120lb Pure Luxury CS by Gina K Designs
Accessories: Self-adhesive rhinestones, Prima flowers
"Got Daisies? Dew Drops", Butterscotch Sundae Baubles, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Sponges

4 comments:

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Very pretty!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your image and colors. Super card!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the colors you put together! That's stunning.

Ann said...

Oh, I just love that tree, and the sponging is awesome! :D