Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Cuppa Diet Coke!!!!

Ok, so I'm not a regular coffee drinker. If I do it's a Caramel Something-or-other....or a Chai Tea Latte...but then again, not really coffee. But at least it's caffeine.

So, this was supposed to be a Christmas gift, or at least that was the intention I had when I went looking for one. But it's just way too cute (and too $$$) to give to the person I was thinking of, so I'm going to keep it for myself. Just don't tell anyone it actually has Diet Coke in it. Since it doesn't photograph very well in the assembled state, I took a picture of the insert before I put it all together. It was a bit tough getting it in with the cardstock, and PP and ribbon, but I managed.
Details
Stamps: "My Cuppa Joe" by Rupa Shevde for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Naturals White, PP Sugared by Basic Grey
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Chocolate Chip Ribbon


Edit.....for those that have asked I got the mug here at Amazon.

6 comments:

Donna said...

this is great!! I would put coffee in it though I do love Diet Coke. You'll be stylin' with your soda!

Tessa said...

This is super cute!!! Mine would have Dr. Pepper in it normally but now that it is getting really cold here I might go with hot chocolate or chai.

Beedubya said...

Very cute! Where'd you get the mug from? Mine would be a caramel something or other as well. TFS!

HeathersHobby said...

This is gorgeous! I'd love to make myself one. *scratch, scratch, scribble, scribble* Now it's on some future to-do list!

Jackie said...

Supah cute cup! I like that dp you used....great job!

alohatammi said...

This turned out VERY cute! Love the BG paper!