Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Nothing like a few last minute projects for gift giving!!! I created one for each of my cousin's girlfriends with their first inital, and one for my aunt with her full formal monogram. They actually went together really quick. The papers were mostly printed on both sides, so I was able to just cut the top portion off and flip it over to get the contrast. I used my JustRite Stamper for the monograms. I created the scallop medallion with my Nestabilities. Put 6 together in a box with envelopes and tied some silver stretch cording around them.
Details
Stamps: JustRite Stamper
Paper: PP by My Mind's Eye and Anna Griffin, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, various ribbon, card boxes, silver stretch cording

No comments: