Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jacksonbelle Challenge #3

How smoking hot is she????? She's one of the new stamps I bought from Bombshell stamps....and I just love her. What a perfect card for the guy in your life to "ring" in the new year. ;-) I created this for the third challenge for Jacksonbelle Embellishments. The challenge was to create a card that reflected your New Year's resolution. Well, mine is to be more eco-friendly....so I wondered over to my scrap pile and created this card without having to cut into a brand new sheet of cardstock and used accessories I had on hand.

Details:
Stamps: "Bombshell Angel" by Bombshell Stamps
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Archaic paper by Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Really Rust
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets in Pewter, hemp twine, self-adhesive rhinestones, Orange Peel Stickles

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

Great resolution...great card! I just saw Bombshell the other day...great stuff!