Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jacksonbelle Challenge #2, Gina K Black and White Challenge and Technigue Night

I created this card with 3 things in mind.....the JBelle Challenge #2, Gina K's Black and White Challenge, and my technique Night featuring the dazzling diamonds technique. I used that technique on the cut-out butterfly as well as on the sentiment. But the dazzle on the sentiment doesn't show up real well in the pics. It's very subtle in person, but just there enough to give it that extra little something. I also used a metallic silver paper I found at JoAnn's for matting.
Details
Stamps: "Take Flight" by Gina K. Designs
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: 120lb Pure Luxury CS, Basic Black, Silver Metallic
Accessories: Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Classic Oval Nestabilities


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Very pretty card........ Thanks for looking at my blog and for the comments If you have time please may I have your e mail address. have question to ask you
Happy New Year
Thanks Shirley