Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jacksonbelle Challenge #1

Are you up and playing along tonight? Well I am. There's nada on tv right now and the BF is down sick with the flu. So, I'm spending the night surrounded by those I love....my precious rubber stamps....and my good friends Captain Morgan's and Jack Daniels. ;-)

I created this card for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge #1....."ring" in the New Year. So, I decided to grab the "Occasionally" set for the phone....get it phone, ring....anyway..... and created this cute 4.25" x 4.25" card. Super easy and sure cute!!!!

Details
Stamps: "Occasionally" and "Circle of Friendship" retired Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pirouette Pink
Paper: Pirouette Pink and Whisper White
Accessories: White taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, circle scallop punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Candy Cane Stickles

2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Great card...love the Outside the box way you took the Ring challenge!!!

Cassie said...

this is so cute! I love your take on the theme!!