Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

InStyle Stamps Sketch

I created this sweet little card for InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge. Better late than never again. This Christmas stuff really has me off my game. Well, after Thursday I'll be back to normal anyway!!!! I colored Miss Suzie Q with my Prismacolor Markers and paper pieced her shopping bags. All I have to say is that she apparently wasn't shopping at the mall I was at on Sunday!!!!!!!! She's way to happy to have dealt with those crazy crowds. Now I remember why I do my Christmas Shopping online!

Details
Stamps: Suzie Q by InStyle Stamps, Sentiment by Inkadinkado
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Sultry by Basic Grey, 120lb Pure Luxury CS
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Flower Fusion, Prismacolor Markers

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute sketch...nice coloring too!

Becky said...

what an adorable card, love your coloring.

La'Diva said...

Awesome card! You are awesome!