Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

InStyle Stamps Contest

The new kid on the block, InStyle Stamps, is having their first card contest. Hurry up and join the fun! You have until Wednesday, Dec. 10th at 11:59pm to link your card. Here is my card I made using the Christmas gift theme and the sketch. I ended up flipping the sketch to work with Ms. Bella.


It's Curly Surpriseabella!! And she has Christmas gifts for you! And the pink one is sparkly thanks to some Stickles!!! But I didn't use the right cardstock and my Prismacolor markers bleed....ugh!!!! Guess that's what I get for not using the Gina K paper. Just gonna have to redo her. But not tonight. It's late and I need to get some sleep as I have some early meetings in the morning.


Details
Stamps: Curly Surpriseabella by Stamping Bella, Small Script by Stampin' Up! -- Retired
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Grey Sugared PP, white CS, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Prisma flowers, Pickle and Cappuccino baubles, chocolate chip ribbon, Prismacolor Markers, Diamond Stickles

7 comments:

Jackie said...

This turned out cute! love the colors you used and the sketch..great job!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very cute and so well done! Great coloring and attention to detail!

Jackie said...

Every detail is gorgeous!

Loretta Rodger said...

It is georgeous! I love the use of the primas!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card - I would never have thought of putting those colors together - thanks for the inspiration.

Elizabeth
Southampton, UK

Becky Sorensen said...

very cute. Great colors
hugs,

Melissa said...

What a lovely card!