Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

How cute....

are these little guys!?!?! This is hopefully the last order of Snowman Soup for the year. I probably spent 2.5 hrs. tonight putting together 25 mugs. One order of 5 mugs already went out. So exciting!!!! I'm just glad I have a few hot chocolate packets left over for me to enjoy after all my hard work. And since I didn't have time to do any challenges or anything else tonight to update my blog with I figured I'd pull one out of the vault.


I created this card for one of the Birthday Babes over at SCS.

Details
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red DSP, Real Red, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: 1/2 pearls, Scallop Circle Die

1 comment:

Jackie said...

love the snowman soup and the card is really cute!