Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Gina K Challenge #3 - December

This is what I came up with so far for Donna's challenge from Gina K's release party. I'm not so sure I'm really liking it. I mean, it's ok....just not what I was really going for. I think my brain is fried and I need some rest. I'll try again tomorrow to see if I can come up with something better for the challenge.

Details
Stamps: "Trees Silhouettes" by Gina K. Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron, Barely Banana
Accessories: Alpine Originals felt ribbon, Men's Dew Drops by the Robin's Nest, Wide Oval punch, Stampin' Sponges

3 comments:

Enfys said...

I really like this one, it has a restful air that reminds me of a summer evening.

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and colors!

robin

Jackie said...

Too cute and I like that felt ribbon!!