Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gina K Challenge #3 - December - Take 2

Take Two for Donna's Challenge.....and I like it alot better!!! The card I created yesterday was nice, but I just wasn't lovin' it. This one....I love! It's a 5.5" square card. I used a sketch from Allison's So Sketchy! Blog. She's also having a Design Team search so check it out. I think I may even throw my hat into the ring since I LOVE doing sketch challenges.

For this card I paper pieced the coffee bag with the same PP on the side of the card. I used my Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder to add some interest to the left hand side, since it felt like it needed just a little something. Then instead of a snowflake like in the sketch, I cut out one of the cups in the My Cuppa' Joe set and popped it up on a Pop Dot. And finished it all off with some cappuccino baubles.

Details
Stamps: "My Cuppa' Joe" by Rupa Shevde for Gina K. Designs, "Little Tees" by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Creamy Caramel, 120lb pure luxury CS by Gina K. Designs, Archaic PP by Basic Grey
Accessories: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cappuccino baubles, Circle Cutter, Prismacolor Markers; cocoa bean, dark brown, light tan, sand

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and love the dewdrops!!!

beutifulfamily said...

Such a cute card! Colors are perfect with the coffee theme!

Loretta Rodger said...

How much fun is this! Love the colors and layout!

Susan said...

I'm not a coffee lover but I think this card is cute. I think it's the combo of the striped paper, embossed dots and scallop circle.

Ann said...

Oooh, love this card! It would make a great "guy card"! :D

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

I luv these stamps and colors...awesome work! *~*

Kerry said...

What a great card for a coffee lover! I love how you just used shades of brown.

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is just great! I am a big coffee drinker and I just ordered this set today (: Happy Holidays !