Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gina K Challenges before the New Year!!!


Challenge 1: Double Mat
Challenge 2: Off-Kilter

I finally decided to open up my brand new Bombshell Shamps for these 2 challenges. They arrived 2 days before Christmas and I haven't had a chance to play with them yet. So, I grabbed this little lady from Ahoy Sailor, inked her up and created this card. I love the old-school tattoo art pin-up girl look to her. And I think this would be a great card for a guy or a girl. I added a bit of blue to her uniform and colored her hair and the stars with my Prismacolor Markers. I cut out the knot of rope and popped it up on a mini pop dot.

Details
Stamps: Ahoy Sailor by Bombshell Stamps
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Prismacolor Markers, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Circle Cutter, Mini Pop Dots

4 comments:

Susan said...

Very nautical!

Jackie said...

I like the layout and the colors you used...very nice!!

Laura Jean (AKA LJ) said...

Love the stamp! and a great job with the challenge!

HeathersHobby said...

How cute! Great card for a veteran!