Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Before.....

I can't believe I'm actually going to put these up here....ugh!!! I guess it's actually not that messy, just very disorganized. Stuff everywhere with no rhyme or reason to it.

So, this is a view standing in the doorway. Notice the "old" skinny table. It's no longer!!! Yea! I'm so glad I did it. I had asked my Dad to do it for me, as he's retired and comes over to let the puppy out at lunch, but I don't think he really "got" what I wanted. Plus now I can say I did it all by my little self! I have all my current SU! sets behind me on the bookcases. Along with the markers, some embellies, ribbon, and even my unmounted stamps made it over before I took this picture. That's Chessie in the lower left....she's quite the little helper.
This is the bookcase that houses all my retired SU! sets, single wood mounted stamps, Xyron, Bind-It-All, non-SU! ribbon, and more embelllies. Are you starting to see my problem???? Everything everywhere.....
This is right as you come in the door. It's the bookcase I use for displaying samples, store inventory, non-SU punch, magazines, and my photo boxes that house all sorts of mementos.
Now this....ugh!!!! it's just supposed to be an extra table for workspace if someone decides to join me, but it seems to have become more of a catch-all. I want it set up as my tool station...with my sewing machine, Big Shot, Xyron, Bind-it-all, etc. This area also has a display area and is what I'm looking as as I create. Wish me luck as I'll need it.
The skinny desk!!! Doesn't look too bad...but just not real user friendly. Wait til you see what I've done with it. And you can see some of my punches in the background on an IKEA rail....improved that too.

OK, these pics are of the book cases behind me as I create. Not user friendly or very attractive to the eye.



I'll be back later today to post the after pics.







No comments: