Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

After....

So, here are all the after pics. This is now what the room looks like when you first walk in. I tried to keep the pics on the medium setting, so just click to enlarge them. This is my display area where I'm facing when sitting at the table. The shelves are LACK from IKEA that I had laying around and had yet to put up. My Nesties are hanging off the rail system from IKEA. I just love that store. The grids are standing in display blocks my boyfriend made for me.
This is now what the work table looks like!!!! It has my sewing machine, light table, Big Shot, Bind-It-All, and my Xyron. And all the accessories. It also hold a mail sorter that I use for Swaps, DDSS, and Birthday Babe cards so I know when they need to be mailed if I make them in advance.
This is the bookcase just to the right of the door. It now holds all my business stuff....catalogs, invoices, business cards, my personal thank you cards, store inventory. It's really nice to have it all together now so I can see what I have.
Bookcase by the window....now holds a few misc. embellies, publications, photos and stuff, and non-SU! punches.
The bookcases that sit behind me as I create. The first one hold non-SU! ribbon, markers and pencils, loose wood-mounted stamps, adhesives, EP, glitter, misc. inks, and large retired SU! sets.
The middle one holds Prima and other flowers, current SU! stamp sets, tools, retired SU! stamp sets.
The far bookcase holds SU! ribbon and embellies that I just can't bring myself to take out of the original packaging, unmounted stamps (yes I need more DVD cases as there are about 10 sets sitting in the basket), embellies sorted by color, SU! cardstock, 12x12 paper, photo album and other stuff.
Here is my new punch storage!!! I added 2 rails to the one that was already there (who knew I had so many big punches) and a long basket for the small punches and a small basket for my handheld punches. My heat gun hangs from an S-hook right there ready to go.
My pride and joy!!!! My desk!!!! Look how much space I have now. I can have my laptop right there with me while I'm working for some music or inspiration or if I'm working on a challenge. I have my Making Memories carousel (40% off coupon at M's) with all my "gotta have at my fingertips" tools, my Prismacolor Markers, Color Caddy from SU (it's like the leaning tower), and my little fun embellies.
Isn't this cool? I took 4 drawers from an IKEA "put-it-together-yourself" shelf unit (you saw it in an earlier pic holding various embellies by the window) laid them on their sides and created a place for my baubles, glitter, buttons, beads, stickles, and the latest creation. I love it!
Edited to add.....
Click here for the bookcases.
Click here for the table top and legs.
Click here for the embellies storage.
Click here for the shelves.
Click here for the rail system.
Click here for the Prismacolor Marker Storage.

9 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

impressive. very very impressive.

Peggy said...

Your room is very cute! Everything in it's place! I always love to see how creative people work!! Come visit my blogspot sometime.
http://prdesigns.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Beautiful craft area!!

Robbie ... said...

Your room is just great! I love organization and space. You've accomplished all of my 'ideals' for a stamping room. Great job!

Jackie said...

Wow, awesome room...I'm jealous!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Just a fabulous craft room!! I'm in the process of getting some storage units made and shelving, so I'm surfing SCS and came across your blog. Love how you display your "FINISHED" cards and other paper projects... JUST DIVINE!!! Smiles... Michelle :)

Ching-a-ling said...

That's just beautiful Shannon!! You did a wonderful job and I'm in awe of all the space you have.

Maryvel said...

Very nice room! I have to share mine with hubby which is OK, but I wish I could take over the whole room! LOL!! If only I would access to an IKEA, amazing all the staff they have and everything so affordable! so you are very lucky! Thanks for sharing and Happy Stampin!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

simply gorgeous and fabulous!!!