Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome Tile

With everyone coming over to my house tomorrow I wanted to get my new "Welcome" decor elements up......but couldn't decide where I wanted it. How about over the mirror at the bottom of the stairs between the family room and dining room? No, too small. What about somewhere in the kitchen? Nah....too much going on in there as it is. Living room???? Probably wouldn't get noticed. So, I came up with this using the small "Welcome" Decor Elements and 2 of the flowers available as a bulk buy. I put it on the table just inside my front door where I drop my keys, and shoes, coat, and well just about anything else I happen to have in my hands at the time.




Purchase this in my store.

No comments: