Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Treats

I'm taking today to do what I want to do. It's been a very long week at work with lots of assignments and analysis and 24 hour turnaround times. Guess that's what happens when you're getting down to approval in 2 weeks and engineers are on vacation all next week (Yeah!!!!) and you have to coordinate with Europe on data and we're on holiday for Thanksgiving next week. Oh, I am dreading that first week of December. We'll be finishing up this project and going in for VP approval, and I'll be prepping for pre-meetings for a trip that's scheduled for Dec. 10th. Ugh!!!!!

Luckily I'll have over 2 weeks off at the end of the year for Christmas. Can't wait for that!!!!


So, what have I been working on.......how about some Thanksgiving treats for my co-workers. Aren't they cute? I cased the idea from Lynn Put at SCS. Here is her box that I used as inspiration. And here is what I came up with.




Details
Stamps: Happy Blessings, Weathered, and All-Year Cheer III from SU!
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On, Basic Black
Paper: Brushed Copper (retired from SU!), Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White
Markers: Prismacolor Markers; Goldenrod, Yellow Orange, Dark Olive Green, Dark Brown
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, wide oval punch, handheld slot punch, Bigz Pillow Box Die, Big Shot for SU! by Sizzix

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh yours is wonderful! The pumpkin adds so much color to the pillow box, it looks great!
Thanks for link!

Hope things slow down a little for you.