Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Table Setting




Well I finally had time to sit down and just play. And this is what I came up with. I'm going to put these out on my Thanksgiving table this year. Last year was pretty low key since I had just moved in here the week before. This year, since it's only my family coming too, I wanted to spruce things up a bit at the table. Although we'll probably still eat on plastic plates to elimitate some of the cleanup.
I've also finished up the final card for my little sis. But I won't post it here until she gets it. This is the reveal month, so I'm also working on a big reveal gift for her. It's slowly coming together in bits and pieces.
I also need to finish up a card for my sister and brother-in-law's first anniversary. Better get to it as I only have 65 mins before Gina K's launch party begins. You should come join me! It's gonna be a blast!!!!
Details: Stamps: Happy Blessings. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Autumn Vine DSP. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Orange Twill Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, Top Note Die, Pillow Box Die, Slot Punch, Wide Oval Punch.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These are really pretty pieces and will look lovely on your Thanksgiving table!