Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Before.....

As I walk around my quiet....ok, not so quiet as I do have 2 cats and a puppy....house, I gaze into my dining room that's all set to welcome my family to a feast. And I figure I better grab a picture now as it will never look the same!!!!!!!!! With only a small gathering this year we're all able to fit at my dining table....ok, they're gonna be a bit cozy on one side.....but with all the food, who cares!





On this day of thanksgiving, I am thankful for my wonderful parents who are always there for me, and for my pets....as it's my dad who comes and let's the pup out at lunch time while I'm at work trying to keep my job. I'm thankful I still have a job that can put this roof over my head. I'm thankful for a wonderful sister and brother-in-law and that they have just recently celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary together. And may they make me an aunt one day. I'm thankful for my amazing boyfriend, he's my partner and true love. I'm thankful for our troops that fight for this country and everything it stands for both stateside and abroad. And I'm thankful for all the love I'm given everyday by those closest to me and those I know only thru cyberspace. What is it that you're thankful for?
My thoughts and hugs go out to Gina and to Kristi!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

No comments: