Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

PCP Sketch Challenge 11-29

Check out this week's sketch challenge at PCP.

Stay tuned for my submission.

Here is my submission...

I created this card using Gina K Designs stamp set "Have a Cookie" by Melanie Muenchinger.



I tied very small pieces of More Mustard paper thru each of the ribbons for an extra little something. I stamped the sentiment on the More Mustard ribbon. IRL it gives an almost hologram like appearance.....such that you don't really want those cookie secrets revealed. I added glitter to the cookie tops that I got from my DDSS in her reveal package. I used my Prismacolor Markers to add some depth to the glass of milk. I used 30% warm gray under the cookies and glass for the shadow, Brick white for the milk, and the cookies are Sand and Brick Beige.

Details
Stamps:
"Have a Cookie" by Gina K Designs
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White, Autumn Leaf DSP, Baja Breeze
Accessories: MS Glitter, white buttons, More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Prismacolor Markers

5 comments:

Erika H. said...

What a beautiful color combo. I love the clean and crisp look this card has. The glitter on the cookies is the perfect touch. Great card.

Aimee said...

this is too cute...

Cheryl Walker said...

Love the colors on this, and love the layout on this!!!

Cheryl

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So nicely done, pretty colors!

Theresa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the stamping on ribbon!